Posted by Theofilia Jasmine November 18, 2023

 F ur opinion.



         Try me, judge me

        ’Cause I don’t give a shit

        The way you look at my book cover

        I ain’t triggered, by all means

        Embracing all my scars and imperfections

        Turn the tide all my cons are my pros now

        Flexing complexes just COMFLEX

        Too bright I’m so flashy

        Different? No I’m unique

        That’s right I’m so classy

        Nobody can stop me

        Complex

        I'll show you everything COMFLEX

        Living with satisfaction, useless complaints

        Flaws are also attractive COMFLEX

        Showing off my weakness

        I’m not gonna hide it

        Look how shiny it is

        This is my pride, got it? 


        Even if you don’t get rid of it, it’s so beautiful though

        Wipe it off and reveal it

        No need to worry even if everyone frowns

        Combine complex & flex, COMFLEX 


        Not being perfect is all it takes

        ’cause we’re perfect

        Nothing can make the standard,

        show us some respect

            Love me the way I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Best

Blog Archive

About

Helloo!!!

Testimonials

Games

Games
8 Ball Pool

Insta

Ads block

Banner 728x90px

Search This Blog

Contact us-desc:Feel free to contact us at anytime about our courses and tutorials.

Name

Email *

Message *

Search

Verification

Time

Powered by DaysPedia.com
Current Time in Malang
312pm
Sat, November 25

Blog Archive

About

CBOX

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews