Posted by Theofilia Jasmine November 14, 2023

 Slowly but sure.


        "I want to be like her, I'm jealous 

        Yes I'm jealous 

        If I was even half of her, I'd be happy"

        It's funny that you're comparing yourself with someone, it's funny

        Don't do that, don't do that, dear

        Such comparison is meaningless

        Don't do that, stop it now

        You just have to go your own way

        Though you don't want to admit it

        You just naturally see others around you

        Going ahead doesn't mean you're going to get there first, baby

        Look at it from afar, take your time


        There's no need to rush, my pace

        Don't compare yourself with others

        It's okay to run slower

        Just follow my lane

        Take it easy

        Just look ahead and run



        You ready? Let's go


        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Best

Blog Archive

About

Helloo!!!

Testimonials

Games

Games
8 Ball Pool

Insta

Ads block

Banner 728x90px

Search This Blog

Contact us-desc:Feel free to contact us at anytime about our courses and tutorials.

Name

Email *

Message *

Search

Verification

Time

Powered by DaysPedia.com
Current Time in Malang
312pm
Sat, November 25

Blog Archive

About

CBOX

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews