Posted by Theofilia Jasmine November 14, 2023

 



        So many thoughts are inside of my head

        I'm always drying these tears on my face

        How could I ever get used to the fact

        That the songs and the lyrics, they all sound the same

        "Come on I know you can do it",

        I have to repeat it again and again, yeah

        I wanna look in the mirror, telling myself that I did a good job, ey

        Everyone gonna be watching, I gotta show 'em all of me

        But I've been insecure lately,

        'Cause I don't know what they want from me ey

        Feeling so nervous, I wanna go forward but everyone else                       overtaking me

        Blocking my vision, my body is shaking,

        I don't know if I can keep up, yeah, yeah

        Too fast, I try to follow but I'm losing hope

        We used to walk together down this winding road

        But you're so far ahead it seems impossible to catch up

        And now I'm walking on my way, all alone, I'm feeling so cold

        Not getting anywhere, I feel like I'm in slow mode

        Used to be a winner, everything was all black and white

        Now I'm bottom of the pile, a dusty photo

        I'm afraid I'm gonna be left stranded by myself

        All the foolish dreams I had inside of me are broken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Best

Blog Archive

About

Helloo!!!

Testimonials

Games

Games
8 Ball Pool

Insta

Ads block

Banner 728x90px

Search This Blog

Contact us-desc:Feel free to contact us at anytime about our courses and tutorials.

Name

Email *

Message *

Search

Verification

Time

Powered by DaysPedia.com
Current Time in Malang
312pm
Sat, November 25

Blog Archive

About

CBOX

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews